Singulars Carinyena Blanca 2021

Singulars Carinyena Blanca 2021

18,00

Wine: Singulars White Carignan

Varieties: 100% White Carignan.

Alcohol: 13,5%

Winery: Mas Llunes

Designation of Origin: DO Empordà

Recognitions:

92 points Guía Peñín (2020)
9,80 points best white wine in Guia de Vins de Catalunya (2020)

Qty:

Description

Wine:Singulars White Carignan
Varieties: 100% White Carignan.
Age: More than 70 years.
Origin of the name: The name aims to express what is sought in this series of Mas Llunes wines: A series of unique and different SINGULARS wines in each vintage; always from native varieties and very old vines and made in very small quantities. The drawing of a dry stone wall seeks to convey the uniqueness of each of the stones that make it up.

Alcohol: 14%
Type of soil: Slate.
Location: Paratge de Fontanilles.

Winery: Mas Llunes
Designation of Origin: DO Empordà

Elaboration: The grapes were carefully selected manually at the time of harvest to achieve an optimal and homogeneous degree of maturity.
The must was macerated with the skins of the grapes for three hours at a temperature of 10ºC and then drained by gravity. 80% of the wine was aged for 5 months in a concrete egg and the remaining 20% in French oak barrels for 5 months. Prior to bottling it was filtered and stabilized at -3ºC temperature.

Service: Serve between 8 and 10ºC.

If you are a professional and want to have the Singulars White Carignan in your restaurant or local, all you have to do is contact info@monvins.cat with your order and your details.

Additional information

Weight 1,66 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Singulars Carinyena Blanca 2021”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.